Thursday, April 27, 2017

Decent Letter to a Former Cute Friend but now Idiot

Hey Michelle, it's me [name withheld] from long long past. You got mad at me and hated me because you blocked me on Facebook. Personal decision, yeah right? Don't give me that BS. lol I get it, you were annoyed and scared about me doing something crazy to you because I'm super smart supposedly or whatever right. Yeah, stupid. Plain stupid and your mind needs to take a break from all of that tunnel vision sometimes man. It made me mad to lose you as a Facebook friend, gosh dang it! I take pride in taking care of friends. I want to work things out. It's not stalking because I don't have time for that. I'd rather make money and I'm not going after your skirt so why would I do that? It's just plain retarded... yeah, you have ADD and your mind just likes to warp into this delusional state of mind and expect people to sympathize with you. Some of them think you are a drama queen. I understand that you have setbacks sometimes and something just doesn't feel right to you, but it's not right to just pack up your things and try to run away from a problem that doesn't have a bad solution. I get it that you hate yourself sometimes and tick people off for the wrong reasons that you think they'll never come out of. I'm different in that I still want to be at peace with you this time around. You know, as long as you are happy and get around to being a good person in the end, I think that's all that matters for me on this road. Yeah, I learned a lot and changed for the better. I do that quite a lot because I've been told I'm resilient.