Thursday, April 27, 2017

Okay This is Crazy

I claimed that the $5000 check was real because I called up the bank and a worker told me it was. I ended up getting a chargeback with it! On top of that, I guess my girlfriend was looking for money to pay for her mom's surgery. So I ended up withdrawing from that check to supposedly deposit to her mom's doctor's account. The account balance just had a flat zero on there in the beginning.

All of these suspicions now add up and it's all these details that I didn't go over and just looked over. I need to be more scrupulous because I like to play the game loose. Okay, there are schemers out there and I just happen to be loose about giving my money out in convincing situations.

Well, it's just in my personality that leads me to these situations where I end up opening up my checkbook to give. At least this girlfriend was nice and citing Bible verses accurately.

The only thing left is to just investigate and make sure the check sent to me was real or fake. Either way I owe it to myself to actually know and let the organization know that someone faked it if it isn't even real.

Looks like I might end this online relationship at this point and go for another one now. It will be  back to the struggles but from being nice to this girlfriend or soon to be fake ex, I've managed to trail along three more female Asian friends to just hang with and get to know. Two Asian girls have told me that they see me as cool and I'm just relaxed about it. Yeah, I'm not looking to take advantage and be understanding.

At least my heart was trying to stay in the right place. If the check is fake upon my conclusion, I'm just going to practice saying no properly to this girlfriend. I think I'll lead her on into thinking I'm her boyfriend but go for cheating. Hey we haven't really dated in person so it's still a relationship that never really took off anyway. I think I'll just go for having fun then.