Saturday, April 8, 2017

Time To Get Move With It

I guess it would be great to be up to date and so I'm going to have somehow find a routine to be able to put something on here everyday. What's pretty interesting is that even though I have a very small following of readers I don't even know where they came from, I still sound pretty dang funny when I read up on what I put! Sure, it's pretty normal.

I don't think the guys who tried to screw me in response to not be able to handle something are interested in responding to me that way anymore because they don't want me to lash out at them that would make them look really bad. If I bring it up with those people, I need to be aware that I'm dragging myself into a petty fight and for whatever prideful reasons I have that gets me to do it, once it's over, I need to learn to not let it put me down and get myself over.

For these reasons, I'm just going to use my raw emotions and cheat all I can by exposing everything embarrassing about the person and accusing everything that's on my mind. Whatever is on my mind, I'm just blatantly say it because I've found out that no matter how angry I get with someone, I'm still interested in getting along with that person out of love. Anything that I feel is a big load of me, I'm just going to let that steam get down.

The fact that I yelled at a pastor of his church in front of everybody and threw a religious book that doesn't even belong to their congregation is very crazy indeed. I'm annoying as heck to people who don't want to deal with me and want me to let go of it. I recently made a guy look bad between us two and it seemed like the shine he had built up all these years had just got up and left him all in a moment. Right after making fun of him and exposing him, it seems like he dropped his guard a little and went to being a little more relaxed because he sort of has to or else he'll get in trouble and he knows it.

Just letting out my raw emotions and being honest with how I'm making fun of someone, it hasn't made me really look that bad. However, I feel bad sometimes about engaging in it. I try to limit those emotions because I don't want it running my life. Basically, I prefer staying the cool kid.