Thursday, April 27, 2017

Message to Stupid Lee

Stupid Lee, this is [First Last withheld]. I named you Stupid Lee on my blog so I'm calling you bluntly by that name. I'd like to change my mind of your name being Stupid Lee to just a regular Lee. Anyhow, Stupid Lee how have you not been? It doesn't matter because you aren't replying back to this message. Hardy har har... I'm writing to you because you ticked me off very heavily. Fortunately for you Stupid Lee, I don't have to dumb down the language and try to cut-off spelling cuss words because some stupid people can't understand my emphasis in my vocabulary usage. I'm not the type to cuss, mind you, so I don't always appear that mad while writing. I'm a great actor that fills your head with substance that goes nowhere, but you the receiver became stupid Lee and got crazy over nothing. That makes me mad in a nutshell. You aren't the God's chosen to make your mark with me. You never were and it proves that because God's chosen has a mark of love.

You became impatient and wanted results. Some may even take millennium to even take progress. God was that patient with the Israelites. With you, just a measly three months and what not the three strikes rule? Why tolerate for so long and ask for so little? It wasn't even that serious for you to be bothered by in the first place, stupid Lee. You know, I'm now thinking that even with all your credentials, you were just a young lady with some serious mental disability over staying patient with something that really had no reign to you in the first place. Boy, you have the brain of a loser and a brat. Okay, I get that you aren't perfect and you were trying your best. Still your best wasn't good enough, stupid Lee. You should have just closed shop with the one you were trying to deal with me in. It was just plain stupid to dwell into with your tunnel vision. Yeah, I'm totally mad and trying to let it go. It would take me days of just blowing off steam with you and also being blunt. I'm not afraid of being blunt now which I was in the beginning because I thought I did something terribly wrong.

Nowadays, I'm ready to face it like a true adult and contribute my own piece of mind with the problem at hand. I might just have to continue yelling at you guys if you guys don't want to move on with me deciding to come on back and having to resort to calling the cops. I didn't get arrested and came back and did something crazy but I didn't end up going to jail so the next levels could even get crazier if you don't cut that mess out. Yeah, it's a threat but LEGAL to that point where it will drive you to a mental hospital. Your actions and your thoughts justifies your own personal crimes and sins. You have to realize you entered a state of tunnel vision with anger that you ignore and it's all based on you being impatient about not getting what you wanted with me. You are not the next great leader from what you did. I am more qualified than you are. God did this to me. It's okay, but it doesn't change the fact that you made me angry Stupid Lee.