Thursday, April 27, 2017

Trying To Make Time

I'm starting to realize that I actually can do plenty of healthy things to keep myself healthy and to make progress. I'm pretty motivated and capable of doing stuff for being only a 5' 3" individual. In a way, I can be an inspiration for other girls too because hey, I'm around their size.

From what I've learned though is that if a girl doesn't care and she likes the man, then it really isn't going to stop her from pursuing a relationship even if the guy is short. The percentage of it happening isn't likely and that's what I suffered for a long time, but now I'm starting to not see it in that fashion.

I really don't care myself about others talking about how short I am or making fun of me because of it now. It really got to me for awhile though but I just don't care now. The only thing that I find myself is that it really hurts my pride sometimes to find others taller than me. I've got a lot better about accepting people being at a higher level than me now, but it isn't going to stop me from trying to do what I want.