Thursday, April 27, 2017

Warning Extremely Crazy Letter

******WARNING*****
** This letter is very explicit and blunt and is enough to be seen as too much information. **
** It's also very personal and can be damaging to this person but the identity is unknown. **

Stacy Betty, I still remember you so vividly without even trying to spy on you. I got your name Stacy from remembering your decent voice mail greeting years ago. It wasn't like the gruff speaking manner you did with me and sort of relished your sweeter side back then. I don't remember what I messaged you about with my unresolved issues with you. This is [name withheld], the young man you told to go get help years ago. I'm sure I'm still fresh on your mind and you still feel the same way about me and you will finish this letter, secretly hoping that you can get me in trouble. Let's find out! I found out that I can give myself self-therapy from being blunt with you, so my stance with you is unique compared to how I've been with stupid Lee and Oyuri the schmuck. I still like you.

You aren't physically hot compared to other Betties out there. Bettie Page ring a bell? She was alright for a brunette and too old for my tastes. I hate to do this to you, I'm sorry but I'm revealing I don't have sexual intentions with you. You have rather large breasts for an Asian in general and I wanted to sneak a peak but when you stated you used to be fat and had some depression issues and even had a brain aneurysm, all of that added up to thinking that maybe skipping out on lusting after seeing your breasts would be better.
   
So why am I bothering you? It's because you angered me very heavily in the past and this will be the past too. Same deal Betty, I'm bugging you from the past and will soon be the past, so just accept it. You raised your voice at me while going through your grandma passing away. That wasn't cool Betty because I was sensitive about losing someone who might not be saved. I was trying to entrust you for emotional support. Well, you sucked at giving me care and so long with the whole care group concept and you ruined it for me Betty.

Remember Washington still? He's trying to sleep around with other ladies and he tried to make a move on you. He said you are pretty cute. I was like say what??? most of the time through the whole incident. I basically said that Washington was a loser leaving behind his family to fend for themselves back in a patriotic state from where his parents got his name from probably. His dad passed away from cancer. I was actually messing around a little because his attitude really ticked me off at work. He took it the wrong way and went the wrong direction with his messed up hormones at the time and tried to push me out of his life. He relented and was open back then to letting me back in. I was like screw you to him.

These are the feelings from puberty that never could resolve itself back then and here you were telling me to get help. That's just plain stupid and made me feel really insulted and angry and wanting to get back at you. Did I exact my revenge on you? Not quite because I was trying to hold back. I'm not going to anymore with you. I'll make you look bad and put a restraining order back on you. I don't have time to stalk you because you aren't worth sleeping with in my opinion. I'm just being blunt with you now because it's my own self therapy and yeah, I feel so much better from trying to release it onto you. What better and convenient way of doing it by messaging your personal account.

You are probably going to just nag and behave stupidly so I prefer you to just shut up with me. I'm sorry to sound mean to you, but I'm rather being true about my angry feelings with you. I still like you though.

So you weren't the best girl around for me and didn't stand out quite like Judy did with me. We could have made an amazing and cute couple possibly if I stole her from Chris hahaha. I'm just kidding you. I had this weird form of sibling crush on her. It would be like incest to have kids with Judy and doing the whole make love deal. Oh man, it sucks.

I'm sorry to have put you through a hard time Betty. I'm spotting that you are a little weak at letting past incidents go and moving on. By showing you my angry side, I'm hoping you will be a little more understanding that I am a human being and that I have a good side that's more crazier in a great way than you might see with an average person.

OH I have to confess that I wrote a song about you Betty. I termed it Jumping Betty in the beginning. It was pretty much a hate song and talking about a guy who is stalking you and making up that you are the hottest person in the world, which by all standards you are not. It's had some revision and now it's a more mature love song and something to just ponder about. The piano music and rhythm fares better with almost the whole female race but not males at all. It took me at least three years to compile a full version. 

Overall, I don't feel attracted to you physically because you are ugly basically with large breasts which is like a contradiction to me. We hugged once and I was like say what with my cute and quiet demeanor. I know I was cute for being a shorty! Not so much anymore because I'm outgoing, but I know I have strong qualities that make me stand out for that LTR with some high quality and cute girls. You aren't so much there yet to me and so hope you get to be one of them someday. And yeah, don't sound so gruff with people you hate. It's too obvious.
Let's go, Sey MOre Butt TEe!
Chat Conversation End