Thursday, April 27, 2017

Pretty Comfortable

I used to get angry about people not wanting to be my Facebook friend, but now I'm just pretty subtle about it. I don't really judge and will add anybody as long as they aren't a bot. They are trying to sell something? Cool, I'm not buying.

I've actually had a few girls try to hit me up for a booty call. I never took them seriously in the first place. I thought it was uncommon for me to get in a relationship. I had a hot girl hit me up to go look her up at an adult site that she was posing in. She put a few hours in trying to convince me and said she would put in something special with the deal. It would have interesting to meet her in person too, but I guess she wasn't judging.

I don't think I was very comfortable with my shell for awhile and it really affected my socializing. I'm not someone who really cares about attracting attention these days, and I'm just there to be myself and have fun with the things I try to share. I don't get that many likes either and maybe on average about 5-6 on a good day which seems to be fairly normal. I think one of the biggest reasons is that I have some obvious physical flaws that pop out.

The fact that I was able to draw so many with a couple pose was insane for me! I guess I looked that good to get so many likes, along with others not really having tracked me. I don't think I get them to respond to my posts because it's like my posts aren't really made for that. It's one of those posts where you can just laugh about it like you are reading the funnies and continue on with your day.

I'm not really a scary dude and I was being weird in the past, and people were exaggerating with their concerns on me. Yeah, it irritated me a lot and got me angry to the point of talking smack with them in the end. They fizzled out in that they stopped responding to me and in an odd way, I find it to be peaceful and relaxing for me. I think it's normal for people to try to change you because I successfully influenced others in the best way that I could while showing a love and appreciation for them being my friend. These people who were on my case were a bunch of nut cases and stupid because they couldn't handle their anger issues while being patient with communicating clearly what I was lacking to comprehend them. I was trying to give my ear to them, but they just went all out in a tirade so I ended up talking smack on them to shut them up for good. I didn't even talk to them actually. I just wrote clearly and it's on record and it's so much daring and stronger because it sticks.