Thursday, April 27, 2017

Evenings After Work

It looks like right after getting out of work, I have been getting sleepy so it's been difficult to get things done after. What I've noticed is I start getting tired at around 9 pm and that's when I'm pretty motivated about getting stuff done. Well, I am living with my parents and what my mom does is that she cooks pretty good food. What my mom complains about a lot is that she has trouble controlling her weight.

I think there's something in the food that she's cooking which doesn't naturally boost metabolism. She's been trying to cook healthy but I guess the calories and fat can still add up if you just eat, but not keep yourself busy with working out. I've been joining in their fun routine with watching the TV show Family Feud. I even told one of my friends who has four siblings to get on there. She's cool with the idea, but not sure how her introverted siblings would feel about it!

Right after, it's been hard to get my butt into a gym. I'm trying to do this constantly and one of my main reasons is that I really would like a six pack with some muscles and to train to complete a triathlon. It's great to be able to still live with the parents, even with they get annoying sometimes. Besides, I'm starting to mature better from having a good girlfriend who likes to text me a lot for stuff she needs or to keep assuring that she loves me. We haven't even met in person yet which is crazy in that we bonded through just texting each other after meeting from a dating site.

From actually loving her and her communicating with me, I'm starting to see those communication flaws the other idiots did to me in the past. I guess it's nice to learn finally what was going on without having to go nag them.