Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Interesting Drama

One of my cute friends invited out a buddy who is single and hasn't had too much luck with girls. He's chubby, short, has a slightly ugly appearance, and doesn't really hold a conversation that much. I don't think it really matters and maybe because I'm a guy. If I was a girl, I probably wouldn't like what comes across as his occasional snobbish attitude. I really don't think this guy has an inferiority complex. He can be a kind gentleman.

Anyway she ended up calling out my buddy over a Facebook post with some fancy dress-up event about how he didn't give credit to her friends by just tagging her name and leaving out theirs and just mentioning them as girls. I think it's funny underneath but I understand where my pal is coming from. She wanted everybody to get equal attention and was just very irritated about how my buddy did it to make himself look cool.

Anyway, my buddy ended up deleting his Facebook account and started adding or accepting friends again. I'm just kicking back right now to see what happens. I've been rather passive these days about actively seeking Facebook friends. I was honest about my assessment with him and it looks like I naturally put in a good word for him. I also understood what my female friend's needs were at the moment and it was just acknowledgement. I'm glad I've been listening to other Christian ladies on the radio talking about how to be good in relationships.