Sunday, April 30, 2017

Finishing Up Month

I don't really have much going. Basically, I'm just trying to have fun and get used to being short still. I actually am really comfortable underneath my shell now and can carry on a good conversation with taller or shorter ladies. It just doesn't matter really.

Something I've learned that is that it doesn't matter with being short because if the girl likes you then she's okay with you. The only problem from being short is that there will be less opportunities and that's pretty much all about it.

There really isn't anything right or wrong with saying no or yes to a relationship. I never really listened to my mom about marrying someone in the first place anyway. I think she believes in marrying a Korean girl, and I'm like I had an opportunity with a very cute girl, but my parents weren't open to it and me trying to be pleasing, I guess I said no to that too and also because I didn't like her personality a little with me.

Okay, so with the opportunities of girls I've had, there was something I really didn't like them so that has got to be the reason I'm not in a relationship. It just means that I'm not really lucky then and I don't want to force something that isn't even there. I'd rather just take my time there.

From maturing quite a bit these days, I'm starting to not be scared at all with girls talking about their issues. I don't grimace and just accept them for who they are. I don't want a girl whose super chubby and lazy. I don't want her to be a mean selfish girl either, but I guess if she's pretty cute then that makes it harder to let her go.

I'm starting to hang a lot with girls and actually getting along with them really well. I don't know where that's going, but that's actually helping my stance in life with getting along. Yeah, those church people are idiots and I should just be cutting them out of my life. To be honest, I should just continue to be blunt with them and take whatever trouble that leads me into and actually play smart with them.