Friday, April 28, 2017

Update About the Scheme

I called up the customer service of the bank where the check came from. It turned out to be a duplicate. Ouch, I missed this step and now it's adding up how this fake girlfriend of mine was pressuring me to put money in their account. I originally had it as a checking transfer so she was talking about how desperate she was about her mom needing surgery. Well, I trusted her right there and I thought it would be cool to see her mom recover.

The person is basically going to say everything is real and authentic. That's the deception and it's hard to get away from it sometimes because I like to be a giving person. I guess I have to communicate with these scammers in the future that some things are beyond my control and that I'm doing the best I can do help them, but I can't put in some ways they want me to and just look for someone else next then.

I'm not the type to cut people off all of a sudden unless the person is a real jerk and being unreasonable. There's nothing I can do in my power to change that. I also like to push the envelope too, so all of these personality flaws occurs for me and I end up just opening up my checkbook and giving stuff away to strangers who are just playing a game of cat and mouse with me.

I did the best I could to not screw up, but I happened to because I missed a few things. I guess I have a limit to where I can be and just continuing to be blunt has really given me the best results, so I will stay there best as possible.