Saturday, April 8, 2017

More Honest Stuff

Well, right now I'm awake and I haven't really done much to post on this blog site. I don't really feel like posting any more right now, yet, like a contradictory person I am, I feel energized to do it once again. I guess it just feels all musty and uninspiring and unattractive to get on to blogging something, but then after awhile it feels magical again.

I don't what it is about human nature just not being in tune with something and then once you are moving along, it just kicks in again. This is how I feel about a lot of things that I've been working on. It's just that I need to be careful that I don't get too carried with thoughts of wanting sex, which is daily for me.

I don't really look at any media or anything, but I'm just longing for that intimate connection with my lover. Oh well, it's going to have to wait. In the meantime, I'll just go after working out because it feels like ages that I haven't worked out. It's been almost week that I've gone without going. I'm looking to try to go for working out everyday if possible now.