Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Doing Okay

Today I'm using my iPhone to post something on here. It's pretty rare that I would try to make time to do it in this fashion. Yet, the fast word speller doesn't seem to hurt that much. Just that I have to be thinking in a word for word manner and constantly adjusting the phone view. Therefore, yup it really isn't that convenient as sitting at a desktop. It seems normal though for people to want to do everything with their phones.

I'm pretty much chilling by myself right now at a popular bowling alley and in the past, I would have felt depressed but right now, I don't. I'm feeling really good and enjoying myself actually. I don't really mind. It looks like I sort of turned my own self into a therapist then to be cured of my mental sickness.

A lot of it helped from me giving myself a hard time from trying to workout and intake proper nutrition regularly. It's helped a lot with my confidence along with coming to terms with strong emotional desires that can't be met at the moment.

What I have going for myself is to practically read the Bible again, work on trades, and work out. After that I have other endeavors to get going with. I have really bounced back from a personal level. Honestly I really want to fantasize on a daily basis going crazy yelling at the girl, Oyuri the schmuck. She isn't worse than stupid Lee in my opinion but she was getting close to that level for me. Oh well fun times but even with yelling at her and making all these insults while putting a restraining order on her, I still woul make peace with her in the end and actually force her to get along with me. It would be like her faking it with showing that nothing is wrong and she's fine with me but she's just going crazy and about to explode!