Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Messages about the Nasty Ones I sent

These messages are extremely nasty and they are very blunt. These girls kept on trying to dodge me by being rude and resorting to screaming really loud at me and taunt me and do all sorts of bad mannerisms. After awhile of trying to take it in and failing to calm them down, it finally dawned on me that I should just be blunt with them to let out the grudge I have with them.

From communicating those sentences and even if they failed to read these letters because they are not too much different from the others, I realized that my personality still cares about trying to get along with them even after all of their stupid mess that they tried to put me through so they could escape while talking down on me.

I think that's why I'm better than all of these idiots I ended up smack talking to. It's because I'm still willing to be their friends and they are not. I'm actually making examples out of these people, and yeah, I know it's going to scare other idiots who care about social hierarchy from wanting to treat me badly too. They are all forced to accept it and that's all they can do really at this point.