Saturday, January 6, 2018

Committing With Self-confidence

I guess working 24-7 is going to become a really stressful task in the end and just leave you feeling like you want to escape to a very fun world every once in awhile. The only reward would be making money or leading yourself into some blind path of feeling absolute greatness.

It's really annoying to be frustrated when something isn't happening well for you. People act all crazy with you and want to verbally attack you at times if you are making them feel that way even if you don't have those intentions. Yeah , they really can go off and I think they are just feeling crazy at the moment and can't handle it while trying to ignore all of it like the sinful people that they want to be at the moment and just deny all of it at the same time. It's human nature in other words and I'm talking about the dumb and foolish people I have been dealing with. I'm not really mentioning names and hey it doesn't matter that a lot of those people came from that dumb church, Hope of God in Los Angeles!

This is starting to become really fun and such a pleasurable activity to write about anything on my keyboard. It feels like some natural evil thing wants to possess me and keep me from writing all of this sick stuff to keep myself laughing and feeling happy! Yeah it's crazy to share personal stuff on a blog and to even be honest, it's really crossing boundaries of what scares me.

The dumb people have become what they are dumb with me! In other words, they choose to be dumb by not reacting to me. It's pretty cool to know that they acted stupid with me and how I'm confident to live my life and tempt them to feel stupid about themselves. I guess it can happen in general. I'm feeling really good about how I'm living and my choices are really going to affect situations.

I'm ready to let those past situations go and even though they'll drive me to think about really crazy things to do sometimes, I don't have regrets if I choose to go that path. It's really difficult honestly for me to try to sit there and read the Bible and a basic commentary of it that does an amazing job everyday. I'm still interested in studying God's Word though and would love something of a nature that just connects with the Father in heaven and gives me the wisdom I need to be truly happy in life while being comfortable! Maybe that word- comfortable is something I will wrestle with the Lord a lot in a daily fashion.

To be a witness and live for Jesus even in times of my peril, I can see that being a major benefit for me and hope it influences others who don't know Jesus for a relationship to give him a chance and accept him through a truly heartfelt prayer.