Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Managing Uncomfortable E-mails

Looking at some of my past e-mails, I was once a president of a club and man, now that I think of it, it was so cheesy. It's hilarious with the stuff I got myself into and being so sensitive, now I'm just deleting stuff that I've hung onto for almost the past twenty years. Wow, it's such a long time and I still consider myself to be pretty young. How time flies.

I just want to curse some e-mails with a F-you bomb and just hit the delete button. I'm now laughing about my e-mail fights though that I had with people. I consider myself as a winner and the other person well pretty much hates me, but I know I can influence him to say and behave with me however I want now. Based on how the bad people from my past are acting, yeah it's a pretty embarrassing aspect for them and it's a good sign with the direction I'm headed.

It's pretty much a history record for me and some slapstick comedy where they just acted up with me from having gone crazy and being so scared and helpless about it with me while at the same time, whining in an annoying manner that agitated me. I can laugh about it and be honest, so I guess I came fully to terms with it and they probably just want to ignore what they did and from the way I'm acting, I got potential to school them so hard and consistently about this to the point that they will just smile and be in submission with it. I think I can influence and lead now in the direction I want to take and not be scared because I know I can act in a manner that I will just think about and laugh later on to feel good with myself.