Monday, January 29, 2018

Final Stop

Currently, with this job place I'm at, I'm very lucky to be a part of it- it's a family business. My buddy's annoying and dumber twin brother kept on trying to make fun of me by saying stuff I couldn't make out and then laughing with a really high-pitched laughter for a few seconds. It's whatever but I've been thinking psychotic about filming him on my iPhone and uploading it to YouTube. I could title it like, "This guy!" That dumb dude couldn't find a job so he would try to bother me to get my dad who is the CEO to lend him some money. Man, that's really funny.

He would also constantly say some dumb characters on TV reminds him of me. Okay, that's cool and I don't mind being laughed at. I actually just ignored him by not saying anything and that pretty much hurt him enough to move on and not say that much stuff about me. It's like I'm not phased and he's too weak and not much of a bother. I think he respects that type of quality with me, so even though I did it thinking I was going to be a jerk, I think it's been a bonus for me in dealing with him.

 I don't intend on sticking around with the family business. I want to make it on my own. It's too hard and yeah, yeah, yeah, I already have something to work on for myself. This family business which I finally landed on after good fortune and my dad hating on me to not join this business, I can see why he held me back. He knew that I would have something against it and I would have a hard time surviving and there would be so much pressure on him to make me get promoted. He just didn't want to do all of that from not being in the mood with me. I understand.

My mom even bothered me to get a job constantly and was driving me crazy. I had emotional ties that I had trouble breaking and then I did it, I left home to find work and stayed out of the house for some time. After I got back, my dad let me into his business. I can only say that my dad was actually lucky enough to have a job with support and to be able to work so hard in it and let it build up. Pretty cool that my dad went for it in the beginning and saw enough money to be made and to support families.

I see where I'm heading now in branching off to do my own risky business with not much support either. It will be like living on the edge, but the reward would be so much greater if I come out a winner. Also, if it goes bad I will have enough experience to go back to make money and minimally pay the bills.

Overall, it wouldn't be comfortable for me unless I made God the biggest focal point in my life. Then, I would be giving credit to all the success I can obtain to the Lord and from then, I could live my life in giving to the Lord and also getting it back from Him with more blessing.