Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Stuff I'm Pursuing

I finally saw a cop while driving to work this morning and he just drove past me. He didn't even slow down or do a stare down contest with me, which would have been funny. I know they can't stop me and question me from writing bad stuff about people at that church who thought I was being a psycho. Mainly because I'm putting in my effort to be honest and while being self-deprecating from enjoying finding ways to laugh about my mistakes, it really can't be beat by them. I can just point out and make fun of their insecurities and from having done that, they have really dropped out of being any aggressive factor with me when it comes to retaining true happiness with my important relationships and earning a living.

It's not really a big deal then with what they did because I was able to outsmart them with their own game which is already very annoying and laid out without any specific rules. They would just react by whining and then calling me crazy because I bothered them so much over stuff that never really pertained to them. I kept going at them because I care about sorting these kinds of things out, and in the end, I just went after being a crazy guy that called them names and threatened to do weird stuff to them all in the motive of making them look bad and something for everybody else to laugh about.