Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Rewards of Dedication

Being consistent becomes a part of nature and when one invests in doing to himself something positive frequently, it adds up to being liked by other people and makes handling stupid situations a lot easier too. Getting mad at people and directing negative comments is bound to happen for just about anybody. Nobody is perfect! Realizing and then accepting it as a fault and becoming willing to change are all steps that I believe are hard to perceive by nature.

My dumb buddy just wants to find ways to personally affirm his feeling that he's the top over everybody and won't drop that silly pursuit, even though I don't know what he's really thinking about. He sees personal body language as a personal code or something and then using his childish brain and being brought up from a perceived, depressing world; he starts going off with questionable judgements that he believes are infallible. I proved him wrong a few times and he doesn't still care about it, so that's why he's dumb in my opinion. Well, he'll keep on adding something new that he can't drop so it's a lot of effort to convince him otherwise.

I can't make a prediction that my dumb friend will be successful, and he really wants to do it by getting lucky at this point with odds slightly stacked against him. He will call it skill though as long as he can while riding the waves of luck. In a way, it really is a blessing so yeah, I guess he can call everybody who he believes are more happier than him and better off lucky and that it's not his place to really focus on them. He will just think about stuff that's bothering him and complain about it practically while looking for fast solutions and disregarding himself in areas where he could be irrational. Maybe that's his way of coping with his problems, but I told him that I was going to start ignoring him. It seems like he isn't really bothered by me explaining that to him.

Overall, my opinion of my buddy is that he lacks tenacity to develop himself and make it in this world. He's focused on things with his individual nature and cares about being the best with a few smaller details but when it comes to continuously adding all of it up, he can't do it. He's pretty much a letdown to his own world that he mapped out. I believe I just tried helping him all this time to be numb to it. I don't know what my future is going to hold with him now, but we haven't had any falling out as friends.