Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Creating Opportunities

For this post, I'm talking about how I could approach the stupid people who refused to let something go with me at Hope of God Church in Los Angeles. First off, I don't really care anymore what they said or felt about me. Their opinion sucks in addition to being one and it doesn't relate to how I live my life anyway. I just want to showboat around them and make fun of them basically, so this brings up how I convey that to them without looking like a fool who deserves anything negative that's coming to him.

It's being full on honest with them, soliciting what I want with them, and threatening negative consequences upon them for being negative with me and even go far as already initiating it. It's about coming on really strong and creating breathing room and space to be able to tell them that I think they are stupid and them having no response to it with me.

One of these days I will and they have it coming to them because they deserve it and I don't care how bad they are going to look with it. They are just going to have to deal with it and come to an admiration to my true intent of getting along with them while having fun blowing off my anger with them by laughing so hard at them. It's just something extra to add to their already miserable lives.

It's really not that big of a deal that I still haven't shown up to their door steps! They suck.