Monday, January 29, 2018

Smooth Flowing

Living with my parents is starting to become a drag and the only reason why I'm living with them still is because I don't have enough money to buy a better house than them. I put up with them because there is enough independence for me, and they are used to me being a jerk to them. I pay my mom some rent money that she doesn't need and she puts it into an annual CD for savings. I'm paying about $840 monthly to live with my parents in a two-story house with plenty of amenities. It's not a bad savings for me and the annoying side is that my parents have distracting behaviors about them.

These distracting behaviors that I term to be annoying with my parents and not say anything to them about is because I want to be selfish and successful and them doing those things gets me caught up in their mess and keep me from going where I want to go. My dad is a pretty big couch potato and still likes to smoke cigarettes. He gets a lot of mental breakdowns and starts yelling to try to assert his dominion but he's physically weaker than me so yeah, I want to so school my dad at times from getting those psychotic feelings because my dad doesn't care about being a jerk.

Overall, I think roommates would be stupid at times too and if I ever get married, she could have some stuff that I will feel annoyed by. I already feel annoyed by this cute chick that I'm close to and also great friends with. Eventually, I want to move out of my parent's house and get a better one than theirs and find the right girl to marry and settle down with a great sex life! Yeah, that would be awesome, if it's even possible for that to last.