Thursday, January 11, 2018

Really Positive Outlook

Using some of the programming skills I got and with the demand to pick up on some more by googling it or looking at other sources, I think I can establish an efficient one-man operating business. I would have no boss and work for myself and on top of that, I wouldn't have to worry about employees being dumb with me as well. It would be almost automated and everything would be held under wraps and the fees I would charge for trading will be high because I don't want a lot of people involved with me.

For programming small apps, I don't mind doing like a trial version and then if the app sucks, I could just do a rewrite and launch an upgraded, full version out of personal obligation to do better and make it free for the old customers. I have a lot of high hopes and expectations now, along with decent willpower to be a self-starter.

I'm blessed to have found the direction that works best for me in monetizing my business interests. What I also want to focus on are personal things as well. For starters, I could finally land a serious relationship and court a beautiful and great gal. At this age I'm in, I'm starting to really dial in with discipline and to think a lot better with concentrated effort. It must deal a lot with my obsession to have self-improvement and keep myself in check. One of the biggest things that I've had so much growth in and is turning out to be so useful is having confidence to deal with my problems.

To have fun, I got great friends to hang out with and they provide me enough satisfaction from the company they provide. I believe they will be of great assistance to me and they are a blessing upon my life. Okay, I have like two girls who I communicate regularly with and they are attractive while being brilliantly capable of stuff. We're all really good friends and that just fills in some loneliness for me. It also has helped me to calm down my anger issues a lot too.

To go for dating, I'm just going to keep myself an open book and not stress it so much. I'm just going to go after my goals to keep myself occupied and eventually, get around to meeting many more girls. I'm not interested in just picking up girls though.

Let's see, I have career advancement, physical improvement and health, friendships, productive hobbies, and love in my life. I don't think I'll be able to study the Bible for two hours everyday now. I think I'll be able to tolerate about 30 minutes before my mind starts to shut down. It's better than nothing. I'm going to be adjusting my personal schedule then and go after it.