Friday, November 23, 2018

Black Friday Resolutions

Yesterday was Thanksgiving Day and I ended up having a long lunch with my sister and her boyfriend. After that, I ended up playing Magic the Gathering by myself the whole time. I was really intrigued by the idea of studying the whole synergy of a few decks. I stumbled upon creating a modern type deck that could win in the third turn and nothing can be done about it, but it doesn't perfectly happen all the time. It was pretty entertaining nonetheless to just continuously test it out and play for fun.

I think it's common for people to do New Year's resolutions, but I will go after making some on Black Friday! From still being single at the age of 35 and never having had a girlfriend, I have something at least from being great friends and rather close while feeling like family with a few girls. I'm sort of greedy for meeting more nice ladies. It's crazy in that my preferences with finding a lady I want to marry really deal with her personality and decisions. I guess I've been having several opportunities with attractive women who are older and trying to hit me up on a dating website while stating they are Christian, but they have kids to take care of and I'm not too sure how to go about it yet.

With these lady friends of mine, I'm letting them down quite often and I don't mean to. I'm realizing my own faults that I need to work on for myself. They are pretty cool about it with me though. With one of them, I would actually like to end up marrying her if it's possible to have something enjoyably romantic and to stay physically passionate about on a regular basis. However, she's taken to another partner. I think I could be a decent match with her and seriously love and accept who she is even with her occasionally funny and flirty outbursts with other people. Overall, it's something for me to just make progress over and not push at. Maybe, I'm just getting warmer with the type of ladies I want to find and date.