Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Typical Life

I think one of my biggest desires to cope with is having a nice and attractive wife who is open to having a lot of physically intimate action. I guess just enough until either of us want to pass out from being too tired and then let it build back up in a few days. It would be like rinse and repeat and I believe that I would be very satisfied if I can find and marry her. I have a few obstacles to deal with to get there. First of all, I could use a much higher income and not show up to work whenever I don't want to. This is stuff guys like me can only dream of right now, but I see that there is a lot of hard work involved even when you aren't feeling it. It's like after getting through that hurdle and you are happy from what's been done then it was a good thing. This is much like passing a really hard video game and taking several weeks and then getting bored of it, but from being a shy kid I had nothing else to do so I committed to it and then I passed a super hard video game when I was around eight years old. I had to ask a few friends for tips of course, but hey, I did it!

Besides getting pretty decent at becoming a button smasher with great timing, I don't really feel quite so proud of it because I don't want to spend years trying to chase after people who make a living doing it- I will get dusted in the qualification rounds and there's lots of money being potentially lost and it's just not worth it to me anymore. I had this issue of always tensing up and then performing badly. I think to avoid the whole tensing up, a lot of preparation needs to go into it so that the nerves don't limit you. I guess one can say I was too lazy even though I knew all of this and just couldn't manage my time very well so I was feeling quite distracted and not very happy. In this mood, it's very hard to even continue working hard but from having trained to run a few marathons and still running today by alternating 5K or 10K distances, I have been learning to stick with things better and even improving my speed or health!