Thursday, November 1, 2018

Balanced Life

It's like everyone is into doing their own thing with their crowd and then when there's something like drama going on, it just pretty much sucks and then can lead to people picking sides from hearing them out. It's hard to move on basically but it has to be done somehow. I think one of the worst deals is not opening up as a person from fear of being disliked. It's going to happen anyway so might as well live with it and be openly honest much as possible and nice about it. I guess when it all comes down to it, I'm a short guy anyway and not very rich yet to my liking so it's not truly going to help me out that much.

Something I've gained quite a bit though is finding confidence from developing a personal sense of humor. It's fun to want to quietly giggle very hard about anything from just placing emphasis on personal thoughts. I'm just going to have to deal with these weird feelings and thoughts that get me to lose track of time while having fun with something else and then sort of regretting it later. It's just hard work after all and finding something that I want to be successful at so I can find all the time in the world to attempt everything I want to do daily. I want to live a happy, healthy, and balanced life while having a thing for placing my faith on Jesus and growing in knowledge through worshipping God found through reading the Bible.