Thursday, November 29, 2018

Getting So Old

Thinking about the same thing over and over again on repeat gets very tiresome after awhile and it's like if a person was so mad about things that happened and kept on thinking about it, it just feels like it doesn't matter anymore. This is the point I'm at now over the little things I was so angry and paranoid over. I just don't really care anymore and ready to get a move on with my current situation in life.

It's quite possible though that bringing up the topic directly with related people who were a pain about it is going to strike some of their nerves and give them a hard time and cause them to become impulsively angry! It's really funny to notice this now, and the only thing that made it turn into a lost cause in my opinion is because of my failure to notice this was going on and also never really saying the whole truth about it. It really sucks to be shy for purposes of trying to stay nice and angry at the same time. It's all of this pent-up energy that was built up from frustration and imagine how it's going to seem so crazy to those annoying foolish people who are so unsuspecting of what they did and claiming they did absolutely nothing to the person and having nothing against him or her.

From being so honest and trying to be smart about it, I can argue from experience that it would force one being that way to be very expressive and think intelligently without just running the mouth and yelling like a cantankerous nincompoop over a trivial issue another person is feeling sensitive about and wants to address while still being friends. Out of my experience, with me stating all of these things, it gets the other person I was upset at to just stay quiet with me and keep on smiling about it.

I guess my intentions now is that I really don't care they were being crazy with me over nothing serious. I still have my life and the things they said would happen never really came to pass. They were just really mad about stuff and having a hard time thinking through it from being so selfishly impulsive and having trouble managing their frustrations while staying friendly about it. I mean I can try to understand and just not really be affected by all of it and be equally selfish while remaining a calm person. I really want recognition from these types of people because it gives me a sense that I conquered some type of puzzle dealing with others, and it's a step closer to achieving heaven with personal relationships that really matter in the end.