Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Obtaining Success

I personally believe that success occurs from applying hard work and being consistent at it. It's very important to have a passion or discover it if one hasn't and then understand if he or she has enough of an ability to make a living out of it. It's really sad and also annoying to know someone who doesn't have much going for himself and all he does is just talk very angry in an unintelligent and annoying manner while laughing hysterically about something that a person can't really make out easily to understand. He's unfortunately a lost cause at that point and there's nothing I really want to do for him. I guess I could tell him to always be a nice person and an inspiration by working hard to make other people happy, if he still wants to make a lot of money and raise a family. I mean if he rejects it and he tries to ask me for stuff then I have to just tell him the truth that he comes across too angry to me even though he can hide it, and I don't want to work with him and just walk out on him. With this guy, to inspire him, it's really quite straight-forward. It's to live the example of being a successful person by working hard while cutting out all of that baloney sandwich with wasting time that won't pay the bills while he's around suffering and acting jealous about seeing his twin brother and me enjoying leisure.

I'm starting to become very real and it's about having enough practice to get things done. It's like learning to dance at a big social and inexpensive event with a bunch of new faces. It's really exciting to just meet people and say hi for like five seconds while greeting one another and smiling and then switch partners after practicing to perfect a dance sequence. I think it's really cool and everybody should be there because they want to have fun and think it's cool. I'm around taller ladies and I want to cry sometimes but I'm able to get over it and haven't had too much trouble because thankfully my arms are long enough to see her twirl. It's just putting in effort and performing it with confidence and staying relaxed. I have a smile on my face and it's really fun to hold hands with one another and not care. I think some of the ladies were really hot and one didn't want to let go of holding hands and that felt awkward for a moment.