Monday, November 5, 2018

Becoming Attractive While Being A Short Guy

First off, I'm only 5' 3" and one of my good characteristics I believe I carry is experiential learning meaning that I won't let myself stay stupid about something I'm into forever. Putting it together has been such a privilege for me and it's a practice I commonly follow for my job as the only software developer at my company. Being intelligent enough to remember details from visualizing events and recognizing patterns to be able to draw strong conclusions that benefit yourself is definitely a huge advantage for anyone!

First off, it's so important to never lose heart with any goal in mind especially if it's geared towards a person's happiness. If it seriously contradicts what the Bible intended meaning that it's really sinful when looked at, then I don't recommend going any further with it!

With those parameters in mind, I have come up with the short man's solution to becoming an attractive alpha male! One thing I've noticed about heterosexual couples is that attraction plays a huge role in wanting to commit to one another and then letting it get serious which leads to a happy marriage. A short man is at a huge disadvantage that it makes a short guy like me want to cry about it. Crying about it isn't going to change how God designed this world. Without attraction, it's possible for a girl to still like a man for his positive characteristics who is attracted to her and she's only going to want to be his friend most of the time. There's really nothing wrong about it and the man should just suck it up and enjoy a good relationship with this girl if she's a real sweetheart.

A short man capable of making friends with cute or hot ladies has won half the battle. I have some of those friends and it's like whatever to me to be honest. I'm still looking for my sexy mate by the way! I'm friends with a lady who is all about the flesh and being attracted to form this swinger-like mentality which I find is misleading, so I encourage her to form strong relationships and move on from her past that her mind can't let go of. Yeah, it's that intense for her and I know because I'm really close to her and she also likes me too by the way!

She told me that I'm hot and this translates into her being attracted to me and she's also taller than me. It feels like a paradox for a short man stuck in a world of girls who are attracted to taller men being the majority. It's really important to find a girl who isn't that shallow and stuck only on appearances. I would seriously "X" those girls out and look for a replacement with the billions of ladies out there, even though a typical short guy can probably only reach out to like one or two at a time. It's a lot of hard work and something a short guy shouldn't lose heart over. I know this from experience.

If the lady isn't that shallow, a short or ugly or bald or is all-of-the-above guy can get her attracted to him using other methods. For instance working out dramatically increases sex appeal and I don't care how many guys say that a woman only cares for the guy, it is such a lazy excuse! I say work out for the future bride the short guy intends on meeting. Confidence is really nice to have too even though it's pretty hard to find with short guys, and I think the typical short guy will just be lazy and talk about with his guy friends how he wants this and this and continue to sound the same way without getting any results.

Again, it's mainly hard work and never giving up and refining the self through research, experience, and advice from good people. Picking up on details without asking much and from being intuitive about it from having an open and happy mind is so good too. I believe the trifecta approach for an ideal short guy who is loved and attracting beautiful women out there is to have an elite-level athletic body, be crazy rich or just enough to seem that way by ladies, and have this awesome personality that shows intelligence, kindness, and enthusiasm to convince women that her kids will turn out fine and her life will stay wonderful and pleasurable thanks to my sexy dream! Meaning, I already know proven and natural techniques that short kids should practice to grow tall and become very attractive out of the blue. Through this getting lady attracted approach from a short guy, if she falls in love with him then it's better than gold and nothing is coming in between it for her.