Monday, November 26, 2018

Staying Resilient

Resiliency is basically the state of having the character needed to be consistent at something. It's incredibly difficult to retain consistency as a lifestyle, but it's what's needed to make it work. Investing in smart people is awesome, but what if there's not enough money to do so then pretty much, a person is going to have to rely on something he or she is talented with and hope to get lucky.

I think like begets like and I'm entirely basing this blog off of just being personally myself. It's like I'm after doing myself a service and to get myself motivated while knowing my own full intentions with what I wrote. Back then, I had no control over what I was writing but I was too shy to even mention it to people I was mad at and sending those annoying messages to. It's actually really selfish but I think it's funny with what happened now since I'm not afraid of what I did anymore because it makes fun of them without them knowing what I'm really talking about and had them get very irritated about talking about it.

People can be so crazy from being impulsive and this is what I learned over something silly like sending passive aggressive messages that just centered on me making fun of them in the nicest way I could and letting out my grudge with them. I hit the send button with them and it was all this tension. It wasn't nice, but what I mentioned had nothing in there to really get me in trouble so it made them really scared. I was making them uncomfortable and it all happened because I got mad at them over nothing really serious. They aren't perfect people as well and they responded in a bad manner to me before I got mad at them, so I'm guessing they weren't aware of it. I think it's important for me to stay resilient with myself and people acting crazy around me from being impulsive. Self-control is even hard to contain for law enforcement officers and I even gave a few a hard time because they were probably tempted from having anger issues. With those anger issues coming out, it makes them feel bad about it later on and there are also repercussions they have to feel lucky about not happening because it didn't get that far. The incident isn't also that serious, so it will not make them look very good now from having acted in that manner and others find out about so I guess they weren't meant  to deal with it and I just have to let them know next time when they are caught up in my own drama.