Friday, November 16, 2018

Interesting Moments

Because of my will to write stupid and passive aggressive messages and then send them like a jerk to people I was mad at, it caused me some major headaches after wanting to still be friends with them! Those people turned crazy about stuff that don't matter to me and are silly in general; the reference is me because I say they are not serious. Those people don't care; they just don't want to talk about it anymore. It's because I think they'll feel bothered remembering how bad they were and not feeling that much justification over it. It also makes them feel like they worked so hard, but now going to lose their reputation with people who find out about it. I did this to my little sister back then and she turned so crazy with anger issues and would start shouting and threatening that she was going to call the police on me! I really didn't know what to do about it.

Writing messages and not making sense while you are angry and trying to stay nice about it and then sending it and before you send it, just stay quiet about it and just ask annoying questions while thinking it's good for a serious discussion, yes this will drive a person so crazy he or she will leave the facility you are at and never want to come back! The super crazy and bad thing for those people is that I now know it isn't serious. I had anger issues over trivial things dealing with people. I was like mad at a good friend hugging me with only one arm- it really doesn't matter! I was like mad to be just texted 'Ok' by a girl and to think she doesn't like me, but that's the way she is and she does like me.

These are all little things and they don't really count that much but they all add up in a person's life and it's good to let it go and learn something out of it based on what you want out of life. I want to be friendly with people, so I learned to just be straight-forward and honest with them because from talking like that, I'm humoring myself from how silly everything is so I don't feel mad anymore. It's life and living for what we desire and working really hard for it!