Monday, November 12, 2018

Finding The Right Girl

I'm honestly now viewing with finding a girlfriend in that it's about being ready for it and to just let it happen. I actually had my chances, but I didn't go fishing for it because I felt weird about it from having silly issues to sort out. I have resolved a whole lot of things now. I would like to be married to a nice and sexy lady who wants to get physically intimate quite often. It would be awesome and a lot of guys feel the same way about it in the beginning. After awhile, maybe who knows it's not really a priority for having too much of it and just an annoying wife if she keeps on bugging for it! However, I think being in that position would be able to give any guy so much bliss, so might as well work very hard for it, no matter how long it takes!  

I'm looking to marry a sweet lady who possesses the personality of wanting to maintain herself, stay healthy by working out, about self-improvement while being successful at it, and would love to get physically intimate pretty regularly! I'm not really quite so wrapped up about a woman's appearance anymore as long as she has those internal characteristics I look for. I guess for me then it will be about getting to know all I can about her and then if we both want to next, treating dating like it's a courtship for me. It feels sad to be rejected, but there's really nothing one can do about it but to keep on learning and trying until one gets to a happy relationship.  

I think one of the first steps for me to realize a good lady for me is if she happens to show any form of interest in me. I believe it's a safe bet to start with and then just building upon it with more experience. Having a lot of money and being an elite athlete with muscles and killer abs while looking mighty handsome will make it harder for me to spot the genuine ladies though. Even so, this is my goal that I want to reach because I want to marry a successful woman also, so I will have something in common to relate to. For the single ladies out there, I'm sure plenty of them don't want to trust guys in pursuit of them and feel grossed out for being seen upon as a sexually pleasing object. I'm already friends with a girl like this and she admitted to having a soft spot for me. She isn't really the affectionate type much to my liking yet, but is usually chill about letting me join her with stuff she wants to do and often dictates what we should all do together!