Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Using Time And Patience To Figure Things Out

It's interesting how I have decided upon a blog title to be actually a suggestion. The fact that I have a couple readers on here from wherever they came from makes it such an honor. I don't really know how good my writing and thoughts are, but it definitely could use a much bigger influence instead of just closing my thoughts to only myself and feeling great about it while writing everything down in my head! I have noticed that my suggestions can make people think I'm crazy and not even respond back to me.

It really seems like my writing style is something that I can put down to feel great about myself and then eventually have no responses from anybody else. It appears that I'm self-reliant and in a way, when people don't respond back with anything it's probably because it isn't something to concern oneself over. It's probably difficult to pick up on my intentions or even want to give it some serious thought unless I made someone mad over nothing really serious! If I mention this also, then that person is most likely going back to not saying anything again. 

I have heard from people only a couple ladies say that I'm extremely scary. I had one lady keep on replying back to me in a crazy and annoying fashion accusing me of being crazy while she was herself being that way over nothing serious. I think the key fact here is that nothing was serious and these ladies were talking about how I was scary to them. I believe this is going to make a lot of people who supported them, along with those ladies to not really say anything about it now once I point it out. 

What's pretty interesting to find out is that from reading user comments, some can get into heated arguments and then one can end up effectively chewing another person out and make that other user look bad. When this happens, the person who looks like he or she lost doesn't say anything back and ignores it. This is precisely what's going on for me and again, it's only from mentioning how the silliness that came out of our personal drama is that it wasn't really serious to look at. This makes them look bad for acting crazy over nothing serious, so they are not going to say anything about it and act like they are ignoring it with me. It really does serve to be distracting for them and is selfishly one-sided for trying to make them the laughing stock of the bunch of people I know about and have interaction with.