Friday, November 30, 2018

What Can Be Fun

While driving to work this morning, I found out that I have some impulsive thoughts while being all by myself. I'm totally all about driving while on auto-pilot and thinking about things or listening to a morning sermon from an excited pastor who has been doing it for over thirty years now! You just look at the road ahead of you and stare at other drivers for fun as an excuse while checking the mirrors for safety occasionally and then react to avoid hazards naturally. It's all based on how aware you are and in the beginning, I was so paranoid about not getting into any accidents. I made some blunders and got lucky that I never hurt anybody while I was a nervous wreck. I'm still considered a great driver, so I have premium insurance even though they hate on me while seeing me as high risk taker because I drive a convertible and I'm still single.

It's crazy in that it's about honesty out of trying to do the right thing and how it's actually paid off well when I was doing it. When I didn't do this and held back out of being afraid, it only made the situation worse for me. There's more to just being blunt while being so angry with people- it totally hurts their feelings and will shut them up while the person who is acting this way gets to laugh so hard; well, this is my case but I don't know how it goes for others. What about also having love and trying to do the right thing?

I'm talking about controlling everything that goes on as registering with being funny and not really laughing so hard about it. I mean it's about containing it inward- it feels really good right? This can actually be so fun to do while being bored and lonely. I'm still growing bald and my dad thinks I'm stressing out while looking at me holding in all that laughter usually. I feel great though and body feels so relaxed- I think it's hereditary and my dad thinks it's odd that I'm getting bald even though he's bald himself. My dad is just a weird guy and excuses stuff he hates as being weird or gets a short fuse about it and smokes in an unhealthy fashion. He's going to die and I figure I can't reach my dad anymore and someone else has to, but when he gets really sick around the next ten to twenty years, I believe my dad is going to think it's weird too and bug my mom about it!

In a way, containing thoughts that make us go impulsive is actually fun. I should mention this to the people who went crazy with me over the little stuff! It's also unusually healthy with helping one to bring things together and pay attention to the good stuff that's being discussed or to even explore other areas of interest.