Monday, December 3, 2018

Reaping Cool Feelings

What I think is so fun about this blog is slowly seeing my read count go up on my posts without any effort on my end. I don't need to go around constantly clicking anymore to make it look like people are reading this site. I'm just pretty nonchalant about it and just grateful for anybody who came on here to read something on here. Even if the responses would be not so positive, I know I won't be hearing from them about it because technically, they'll be thinking I'm just openly venting about them so why waste my smart negative energy on them which could potentially hold them back after all the hard work they put in to build a reputation.

One of the great things about being open about yourself and going after improvement is that things actually start making sense, and it looks like the worst things that bother you go away. It was annoying to look at cops driving past me at the place I work or even driving back home, but I hardly see them around. I think my blog had something to do with paranoid people trying to file complaints on me or something. I really don't care anymore so that's probably why I don't see cops in my head even though they could still be there.

Having a decent sense of humor is like going out for a cup of tea with the person who you are mad at. It's like yesterday I read that a really scared Queen Elizabeth I had her cousin who was Queen of Scotland executed for blaming an assassination attempt on her. This loosely reminds me of a stupid co-worker back in the day who blamed me for attempting character assassination on him and threatening to sue me. He ended up attacking me in the bathroom and mentioning how sensitive he was. He tried to throw a punch and I ended up hurting his arms from blocking them with my body weight. He just walked away quietly from me after and was like he wasn't going anywhere with me when I asked him, let's go out somewhere. Yes, I am a guy who is capable of hurting angry men's arms. These dumb guys were under a temporary state of psychosis; it is so annoying to deal with from having to be a guy. I wish they would just be happy even when they are so angry and feeling selfish about anything.