Monday, December 10, 2018

Finding Consistency

I think I know what it takes to be a consistent and successful person now! I used to do this as a kid for the wrong reasons so that's why it fell out. I was a smart kid who used to smack himself and cry about not getting A's and perfect scores all the time in class. How did I end up? I got all A's on my report cards and constantly ended up in the principle's honor roll. I was like one of only five people to maintain high grades in middle school. I was cheered for by my fellow classmates during awards ceremony, and I didn't get it. I should have kept it up in high school and not turned so weird from becoming a video game addict. My dad said he regrets buying me a gaming console, but that's the wrong approach. It would have happened to me later on in life, so he should have addressed it more positively but he was just as stressed as I was about trying to maintain high, academic standards and have so much happiness in my life.

So what does it take to become consistent? It's blocking out things that make you impulsive and staying fixed onto achieving a goal. My dad is horrible at this and stresses out at the situation and ends up laughing if he got heavily screwed against his powers. Otherwise, he'll be mad if he missed a step he knew he could have controlled and just yell about how bad that other person was who did it to him!

The feelings of sticking with a hard goal like becoming a millionaire with six pack abs can be not that great at any moment while feeling like a million miles away, and it might even bore a person to death but it's about grinding it all out. True gamers in great fashion are awesome at grinding in their fun video game. The only thing though is that real life work might not be that fun to grind at sometimes. These are one of the things that people need to be good at doing to stay a successful adult with a consistent habit.