Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Letting Go Of Stupid Things

I have been writing about letting go of things that bug me, but now I'm starting to realize they are actually stupid things. They are so stupid that I wrote to the guy I let go after putting him down successfully and telling him in writing, let's move on while he was still hurting that I don't want to see him get killed or screwed over by other people who are smarter than me because of these nonsensical and trivial things! He is acting like he is ignoring my messages, but deep down I know he took a glimpse of it. He isn't the smartest cookie around, and I mentioned where he has anger problems on that message probably on the last paragraph that he probably never tried to read the section.

To be able to mess around with that guy whenever I want to now and how he'll just sit there and take it while regretting a few things and unsuccessfully trying to make me look crazy, I still manage to have him as a Facebook friend which is where I have done my bidding to him. Somehow, it seems to add up to how I'm attracting more female friends. I have two great ladies who are my buddies and potential love interests. One of them might be capable of being really, physically loving which is a great thing for me and the other just might turn out to be a smoking hot and successful lady while developing some feelings for me. Either way I choose to go with it, it will end up being a lot of fun. I could also end up finding someone else so I wouldn't be hurting so much if they end up finding someone to be with.

From having attractive lady friends, it gets me thinking that I don't really need to go looking at nudes to get a fix now. It actually damages possibilities for me because it raises my standards so high and potentially overlooking great girls. From not trying to look at that stuff, I'm keeping it real and really enjoying meeting sexy people out there whenever I can get the chance! I have ideas underneath me, so I'll just keep it like that and go for it when it's something I feel is totally appropriate.