Monday, December 3, 2018

Communicating Well

From being openly myself and trying to portray things that are really cool and sharing them in hopes of just expressing myself and getting away with it constantly, a few ladies are like interested with what I'm doing. It's just a natural thing to have the opposite sex interested in me. It really doesn't matter because they are only taken already. Only? Yes, because I'm still trying to find someone attractive to marry!

When I look at appearances of girls I'm really close to, I just don't really care how they look and appreciate it when I feel how cute or sexy they are at that moment and that's it because we're only friends. I don't have issues of maintaining self-control so this is probably why their parents love me, I guess. It's cool to be chill and put yourself out there and even though, a friend who I think I'm matched well up with is taken and gets mad when I decline sometimes doing something with her, I really don't know how to put it. It's like I've been through this several times and I'm so chill about it- all of it!

Girls are communicative creatures, so opening up with them by being yourself just makes it so easy! It's like if you have a great personality, then you should be extremely and highly open about yourself; whereas, if you are a scumbag then don't say anything at all! It's these opposites that make sense in life and people should stay away from all the quiet scumbags in this world but they always can't and end up marrying them! I'm so chill about it.

I'm so chill that I feel really chill and not that much with the friend I'm well matched up with because she's already taken. I laughed while telling another lady that it's a little sad. She took it seriously and felt like crying a little bit, I guess. On the other hand, she told me a matchmaker was finding a good girl for me. Hey, I can take up on that offer!