Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Yeah Right

It seems like I have been working on myself a lot lately, and my main drive has been from wanting to be friends with everyone. However, I'm susceptible to being mad about things with people and make them mad back at me so much to the point that they get temporary psychosis and become afraid of me. I have hated this happening for me so much and it's annoying even to deal with it!

From the way I write, I can sound very surprising I guess. Anyways, those people who ticked me off like to mostly say they have nothing against me and they didn't do anything to me. They did do something and it was really rude and also has negative connotations if they do that to other people. They were basically being a jerk, but the thing is so little to stay mad about. I was holding back from trying to be nice, but it made them get so mad to listen to it.

So these people are just not that chill and have selfish intentions and can be so full of themselves while convincing some people because of my easy-going nature. Yet, what baffles some individuals is what I do after and the fact that nothing bad is really happening to me. Wow, I've been so selfish about being obsessed with talking about the problem that's making me so mad and those people don't really want to hear about it. They say they have nothing against me, but they could be just fooling themselves because they didn't act that way. I have managed to point it out to one person and from the way he responded back to me, I decided to let him go actually.

Out of like twenty people who have acted stupid enough to get me so mad, I have decided to only let like two people go because I put in the effort to make them impress me! It was all my doing and I influenced them to impress me! I should be acting this way with the other eighteen people left. I'm not kidding about this part. The thing I'm so skeptical about is those people telling me they have nothing against me because there's something underneath that drove them crazy and by me pointing it out, it makes them shutdown right then and there.