Thursday, December 27, 2018

Last Post Of The Year

I have like fifteen minutes left before making my last post of the year. It's been wild and a lot of fun to recount all of my crazy experiences. It feels really healthy and even though I still show signs of slowing down sometimes from any negativity going around, I choose to ignore it. The better I can ignore it and switch it over to a more positive plate, the better my likelihood of succeeding. English teachers love sentences like the last one! It was just a random statement I wanted to digress over to because I made the connection.

It's pretty much going all out with this post, and that's probably why it feels so fun to read for myself. I never really had a chance to meet some of my readers and maybe it's even Crazy Lee who is still reading it from just being herself, crazy! Oh boy, man that was really funny and I used to say quite a lot of those about my sister to her friends. Her friends would laugh and my sister would be so dumbfounded, not mad though. I think Crazy Lee has more reasons to be dumbfounded in a crazy manner rather than being angry too.

Usually friends would make these kind of comments about each other, so the level of breach I'm making is rather rude. Playing from this angle, it's still funny so that's my excuse! People have been weird in that they can't fathom how it only takes me like fifteen minutes to write something like this out of the day. We have so many more things to do and they think I'm being weird and psychotic. What about the other times I don't message them which is like 99.99% of the time? It's just one time that they have to feel so angry about which is the key word to turn crazy with me about. Yeah, they have no angle to outplay me now. I was pawned so many times in this mental game of playing Russian Roulette with Crazy Lee and choosing to play the nice guy who is doing it to the best of his ability. Life isn't always fair, so it's better to move on!

It's not a totally serious affair but definitely embarrassing material and I can't believe I had to deal with it. If I can patch this area up, then yeah I'll be 1000% times more hotter for a lady! I'm going to keep working at keeping it together and being the man! This is my New Year's Resolution. I feel like the only and most normal, female friend I could hang out with the most this year wants to admit that she low-key likes me.

I'll see you all readers, including Crazy Lee and her former gang at that church if they are really popping onto this blog next year during around mid January. I don't really care what happened, but it's so fun for me to write about it and find reasons to laugh and grow as a person from those crazy bad experiences I had. Thanks and have a wonderful winter and blessings to your family or your health and life.