Friday, December 21, 2018

Looking At Problems and Solving Them

My main problems right now include feeling so short and wanting to cry about not being able to date beautiful women who may be shallow! Thinking about it now, I guess crying about not being able to date a woman who doesn't like short guys is probably stupid. Girls in general can be nice still if you encourage them to be that way, but like all other people, if they are going through a mess and their minds are just so pressured to the point of becoming crazy, it really is scary in some way.

From my last post, I pointed out that I'm lucky that I don't mind talking about my embarrassing problems because I don't get mad about it and see reasons how to fix them. I used to be very impatient and fast seeking of satisfaction so it didn't work out for me to stay this way. I had to go after hard work and grinding away while building personal character and persevering through some tough moments where I just want to quit and keep on cursing about how the situation isn't comfortable.

 My real problem is that I saw unfairness because I don't think some people were being nice about something that they can't really talk about. In all aspect, it really doesn't bother me anymore how crazy or mad they are getting and I don't even mind if they want to go far as getting a restraining order on me so they don't have to talk about it. I mean even in court, they will still be forced to talk about it anyway so they will still find themselves in a lose/lose situation and it's a win/win situation for me because I'm being forced to stay away from someone whose gone crazy and wanting to be a bozo with me!

In the end, even with cops coming around to try to intimidate me, I had trouble resolving all of these anger issues and putting it together because I just couldn't open up from being afraid of just letting it out and expressing myself from not wanting to offend people. It's not going to work, so I'm going to still offend from being honest sometimes for whatever angry or selfish reasons others have against me. It's because the other people are choosing to let themselves be selfish and crazy. I'm incredibly lucky that nothing bad happened to me with these people being tempted to think psychotic against me. They were afraid because they were mad and had really no reason to and just wanted to blame me for their bad behaviors that they really have no justification over. I really see it these days from me just talking about it and working at a solution no matter how dead end of a situation it is. I'm actually happy!