Friday, December 14, 2018

Outsmarting People

Outsmarting people for selfish reasons is what it is- it's selfish! There's no more explanations that need to be added. I'm a selfish person too, so I know that it requires taking some calculated risks to beat a person at anything. It's really silly now that I think of it with all the issues I had with others. They were being abrasive and not responding properly while being so mad and not wanting to be bothered by it. In the end, the situation that I'm talking about isn't even serious and they are acting that way so I can only say that they have their anger problems too. I'm just a little better at recognizing it for myself, but my struggles have been about trying to be friends with these people who are acting bad about it. 

The one thing they desire is not talking about it, so with me bringing up how the situation isn't even serious and that I'll be laughing about it as a positive thing, I believe it sort of makes them want to dodge it and just put a natural effort to not talk about it. There was a person whose intent was to just make fun of me about something and continuously trying to be annoying about it, but since I don't really care anymore and avoid talking to him and have not really been affected by him and living my own life, that person is rather quite jealous of me. 

It comes down to personal intentions and taking risks and also exercising self-control and making moves to prevent something bad happening to you. It's also that these people have made threats, but can't get around to doing them so I have to mention that their threats will end up with consequences that don't matter to me and they will still have what they don't like come upon them anyway, so the argument goes why fight it if it's being done anyway and legal? I think it just comes down to choosing to communicate the way you want to, and my choice is to be straight out honest. It works the best and I have had a few ladies who are already taken acting upon being my friend again, after walking out for a little time. It's probably because I didn't provoke them and gave them their space to see what I truly represent, but with these people who struggle with anger issues against me over nothing important, it's tough but I'm willing to go to battle with them now for my sake of trying to win them over later as friends.