Friday, December 14, 2018

Keep On Moving

I'm just writing this post because I know I'm going to skip the weekend, so I have to confess this is a filler. Actually, a lot of my popular posts are fillers. It's just that I chose to conceal it and when I do this, it causes a large reaction from people that I don't like sometimes. I think there's one post on there that I don't really want anyone to look at anymore, but I'm not going to reveal it. It might even cause an increase of views on my Top 10. I don't really know,  and I don't really care anymore.

I'm basically trying to live up to my name of being Number One searching in the computer science industry profiles on this blog by Google! I majored in computer science and only ended up with a Bachelor's. I lack discipline and now I don't really need to get a Master's because I'm already working as a programmer and loving it. I'm trying not to be so self-absorbed anymore because I don't really want to miss out on listening to God's Word.

It seems like when I do focus and put in the intention and hard work to keep on grinding away, then good things happen. I think I should keep on doing those things then and working at making myself rich so that I can have so much time to date beautiful ladies that only guys can dream of even if she's just going to be someone I'm great friends with right now!

Actually now I do think of it, I am actually the legitimate Number One on this blog. It's just that there's this other weird profile I don't think is proper to look at. It might be entertaining for some weird minds out there, but to look at it and post stuff to share, it does attract a lot of attention for sure from people. It's a lot more than mine, but I think I'm the legitimate one in terms of being Computer Science related.