Thursday, December 27, 2018

Ending The Year

I don't expect to blogging for awhile so I'm going to just finish off the year. Over these years, it was a pain thinking about how I was so mad at Crazy Lee and her gang of misfit kids at that messed up church down in the dump side of Los Angeles. I'm starting to laugh it off and occasionally, I'm treating their names like they are swear words sometimes by adding the word, "Freaking" before saying their names!

They are so common names and I have to control cringing at cute ladies who have their names. It was really weird to get a restraining order from a sensitive, Chinese American guy named Washington. I wonder why he grew up so sensitive because of maybe his name? I can tell that he will just cringe if he reads this and try to be like whatever with me if I talk about it with him later. Nothing stops the fact that he was a real idiot who came out of that state which was like totally a different country. I don't know what customs he learned but friends don't place restraining orders on friends no matter how angry you are at them! I guess that doesn't make him a true friend and I'm glad I blocked a potential relationship he wanted just so he can get some.

Yeah, I can tell he'll be laughing now too but only if I started laughing first. Yes, I'm laughing first! I can deal with crazies out there. I was born to deal with it because I was crazy too even though I forced myself to fix it.