Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The Art Of Discipline In One Sentence

It's all about controlling personal impulsiveness and sticking with it! It's just one sentence and naturally I just want to make fun of crazy people like Crazy Lee and her former gang of crazy kids at that messed up church. They definitely exhibited a lot of impulsiveness from being so angry and this in turn caused them to become psychotic. The next day, they are like over it or they are talking to people all happy instantaneously while blotting it out. The fact that I kept on bringing it up caused them to become impulsive about it and develop anger issues with it. It wasn't anything serious and I wasn't understanding them and I wanted to so I could get a move on with how much they were not understanding that they were being a huge pain to me!

I said it all wrong and lacked discipline with Crazy Lee and her stupid gang which I believe would refer to itself in one word as unrelated-ness. There I said it! I was impulsive like them too because they were ticking me off so much from being so stupid about all of it! Well, I believe they lost in the end because I'm still the last man standing and well, talking about it against their wishes. They acted like it was all illegal and harmful to them because they were so mad and from thinking crazy about it. Overall, it's just talking and they didn't know how to deal with just that- a person trying to talk to them. They were so mad that they couldn't even explain stuff about it and that's pretty bad so it's no wonder they believe in some weird things added to a basic truth and don't really attract that much people. It's only natural, I suppose and I know I'm still rising in the ranks which is cool for me.

In the end of all of this silly madness that was only about pursuing after talking on my part, I was the one to figure it all out and Crazy Lee was being of no help at all!