Friday, December 21, 2018

Very Lucky

I realize I am a very lucky individual in the case of not letting my problems with people come back to haunt me. I exercised some self-control and I'm lucky to be born with enough of it! I still haven't found the one for me yet but I think I would love for her to be a nice, attractive girl who is committed to me and a sex addict! I guess this is what I'm looking for in all honesty and I sort of want to feel bad because I don't know of any Christian ladies out there who would be like this. I'm sure she's out there and repressing it from thinking religious commitment or maybe just because it's better to have a relationship with God. In the end, I think I won't want to commit to her needs either 24/7 even though I would still love to try! I'm going to try to find someone close to it to the best of my ability until I can settle and be happy about falling in love.

I guess I'm looking for a lady who has a lot of free time on her hands and is well off and stable and doesn't really get bothered by anything. The fact that she could have a job she's happy about is cool. I would like to spend time with her and doing things we enjoy. I also would like her to be very health conscientious and into working out while being very consistent about it which is so highly attractive. I still need some assistance on cooking and wouldn't mind teaming up with a beautiful lady who likes to do this and spend some quality and intimate romantic times together. It would be so awesome!

I honestly felt once I met like the perfect girl online who e-mailed me, but then she ended up asking for money, so I said no and never heard from her again! I guess she wasn't that economically well off then and also not really that self-reliant with solving her own issues and trying to reach out to me for help. I don't mind too much, but I should be aware that she really wasn't that perfect person in the end and I was just dreaming and letting that get to me. If she really was the real person, then she made a really bad mistake that I don't have anything to do with. I have to go into the real world and be brave and put myself out there with opportunities to keep on meeting cute ladies and hoping to find a true and everlasting romantic connection with someone and would be just meant for us to share.