Monday, December 17, 2018

Love Life Update

It's funny I think with how a short guy like me even should consider himself to have a chance with the ladies. I'm sure there are a few out there, and I don't seem to be that interested in them. Well, I just need to find a hot girl who really isn't that shallow and just doesn't mind dating short guys. I also need to find a girl who I can feel comfortable about spending the rest of my life with and to also have no problems with staying in love with. It's pretty complicated stuff because of my psychological issues, and people just don't get it because I'm pretty closed off to thinking about it for the most part.

With the girls I spent time with over the weekend, I was really considering on a girl who I'm not related to but see like my family. She introduces me as a family friend and it's an improvement over having thought of me as an older brother. I'm a family member to her as a family friend! I feel like I'm picking up on good things from spending time with her. I really have my doubts in getting a relationship with her, even though we get along. I just don't feel that romantic connection with her right now and I'm open to it later on in life. I don't think she's the ideal person for me though, but because of my personality, I love trying to get along with difficult and annoying people still! Yeah, I'm really weird in this area and I even struggled while crying about being so mean to them in the past.

I'm a really shy person considering how I'm not very willing to spot a random, hot girl and just try talking to her for no reason. She might even be freaked out by me, if I did something like that so I don't want to come across as a short and unattractive sex fiend! I guess I just have to keep on working hard to go after cool and fun goals and to persevere through those moments I'm feeling depressed.