Friday, December 7, 2018

Linking Up With People Close To You

For my personality which enjoys being friends with everyone, I understand lately now that there's nothing I can do about people coming across as rude and selfish to me. I did the best I could while being mad at them and it just didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. I can discuss about it and threaten consequences while making fun of them and just laugh it all off in the end. I'm realizing it really is a battle of the wits and I happen to be so funny without me trying so hard with it so it really favors me in a way because people love funny and can associate it with being more positive than an angry, scared person who feels like he or she didn't do anything wrong.

I need to get better at thinking on the spot and preparing myself for the next day. I want to be diligent and I'm lucky to have a job that I studied so hard for. I want to expand by earning a bigger salary and having to work less, so I am trying to develop myself in the field of investing. I have been trying to go at it little by little for years now. I've made some very bad mistakes, but in the end it was just money being lost and I just have to work hard again to gain it all back at this job I have. I don't really feel it's a guaranteed cushy job because it's a business that relies on opportunity and making profit. I mean with the skills I'm gaining I could move on as an employee of another company, but yeah, I would love to make money as a self-employed day trader and then branch out to doing fun stuff and try to make living like that while settling with a decent lady.

For my close friends count, I have about two guys and three ladies. I'm from just a family of four so these all add up to be the closest people in my life. I'm going to go ahead with buying all of them a present and for maybe a couple acquaintances we associate with too. Out of all of them, a lady is someone I think I'm really well-matched up to and another one is someone I'm starting to warm up to- I'm just not ready to tie the knot with that one but the other one is like plug and play if I'm ready for it. The third lady is all over the place and her head won't ever be in the game so I'm just going to give her company because she needs it to help her stay stable. I guess it's fun charity work for me while going unnoticed and that's absolutely cool. I started out with one guy to be close to while feeling lonely, so now I potentially have two ladies to consider later down in life but one of them is taken even though she already admitted to being attracted to me while we're still friends. The other lady still needs to sort things out with her life and I'm on the same page, so we appear to be so alike and maybe because of that we might never be a couple while others seeing us in public as related.