Thursday, December 27, 2018

Behaving Normally While Getting It

When it comes to enjoying life, the parents like my annoying mom can get in the way. It's not like they are advising you over serious matters. It's also those little things and how she wants it to be done her way because that's just the way she was raised. It's so annoying. I don't want to be a mamma's boy sometimes.

I told this to my mom and my mom just ends up trying to act all sweet and nice after with me. Boy, those mood swings from a mom who is not understanding things in perspective and going off with her own vision and imposing that on people she can do it to, man I need to get rich and move out. I would like to be the one to support my mom with finances and give some company and just laugh it off underneath while playing nice with listening to my mom's annoying views!