Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Letting Mind Wander Around Less

With my mind being so scattered-brained occasionally and wanting to do a few things, I guess it's a normal thing to just want to shut down. The thought process is such a difficult area to develop and going on a tough routine like trail running long distances daily and also trying to stay awake late but only to rise early. It can seriously take a toll emotionally and be pretty burdensome. There really is a lot of discipline involved to be perfect as one can be.

I guess being seriously focused and staying that way is required and to develop enough of a routine while caring about life. This is the normal stuff that I believe everybody has to deal with. Just because I haven't found my lady yet or she's still a friend that I haven't made the connection with, I get to explore more and look for better ways to have fun with going out and meeting more people. It's a tough process because I probably can't see a good lady until I've seen how she interacts with her significant other. It would be nice to just ask out a single lady I happen to meet somewhere and like while feeling a great connection. I really need to be brave about the idea of being so depressed from being rejected. It is what it is and there's probably unspoken reasons to it sometimes and no matter how much it can bug, one would have to keep on working on himself and move on while trying hard to find something better the next time.

Mental stability is seriously a necessity and I've been around a lot of angry people who went crazy with me and I just didn't know how to go about it, while wanting to do something to be happy. It was a very hard problem and really took me to the edge of planning pranks on them! I guess the difficulty for me is that I want to stay nice and find the right balance, so I have decided to just go with the flow and be honest to them. I can handle them enough to still be friends with them and explain things truthfully- I'm the lucky one in that it doesn't get me mad from explaining how I literally see problems because I have the confidence to solve them eventually and don't mind the length of time it takes.