Thursday, December 27, 2018

Finishing Off The Year

I was so busy planning after things and doing a lot of stuff, but I know that I would like to have it all together and the confidence to keep at it and make it happen. I think what would be so sexy about it is if I do reach that level of success from the commitment and hard work I put into it.

I'm starting to figure that even with ladies talking about superficial things, they can be swayed somehow from being a nice persuasive person and make them feel good about something that is just right and filled with a lot of trust. If she's in a committed relationship, then it's pretty much a no go in pursuing after her even though she might be open to it in case she feels her significant relationship is on the rocks. I just don't really have much tenacity for doing that and even though I could set up multiple opportunities, I feel like I would be second string and so I would rather go for a fresh face. There's one lady I know who is fresh and pretty enough to make us look good if we dated but she's pretty peculiar with her interests right now. I love that she's just flat out funny in like a disgusting and unappealing blunt manner. She's so much acting like a guy and just in the mood for laughing about it while cussing about the bad parts going on in her life.

I do have a few choices but there are still some obstacles to work through like my dad is saying. He's saying that if I simply marry a really hot lady no matter how loving she is and she's not Korean then I can kiss my social life goodbye. I don't think that's really true in American culture- they might be tuned in to the hot lady if I can marry her. They'll probably be like that guy and scorn me for being so lucky like how the selfish and honest Americans truly are! I might as well work on trying to make myself that hot guy even though I'm so short to be one in minds of superficial ladies.